1. Gear Modification. You can modify your 8-star or better gear now.
2. Unit Tactics. Research them in the Research Center to activate their effects.
• Fighter's Bash: Each normal attack has a 30% chance to deal 50% more damage.
• Rider's Charge: After using a Tactical Skill, there is a 50% chance to make this phalanx charge for 5s, increasing the base ATK of the affected Rider units by 60%.
• Shooter Dodge: While in combat, your phalanx has an 18% chance to dodge tactical attacks.
• Revenge: When all units in the phalanx are killed, deals damage one more time to enemies.
• The Revenge techs of each tier and type of units must be researched separately.
• The damage dealt is subject to the number of units of the corresponding tier.
• The Revenge techs are only available to T6 or above units.
3. Alliance Conquest. Alliances can compete against one another in match-3 battles. The sign-up for the first Alliance Conquest begins on June 16th. This feature is available to states that have been founded for at least 90 days.
4. New voiceovers for some heroes.
5. Anonymous alliance gifts. You can choose to remain anonymous when sending gifts to your alliance members.
6. Added an Auto Allocate function to the Alliance Treasury.
1. Watch Tower optimized. The Watch Tower now displays four types of warning: Attacks, scouts, reinforcements, and rallies.
2. Adjusted the hero stats provided by hero skins from ATK +5%, DEF +5%, and HP +5% to ATK +10% and DEF +5%.
3. Starting from round 11, all match-3 battles will show Dmg Boost. You can tap the corresponding icon to check the details.
4. Adjusted items in the Nanoweapon > Scrap Shop.
5. Alliance skills ""Freeze"" and ""Forced Relocation"" cannot be used until the construction of an Alliance Fort is completed.
6. The Aide can allocate resources from the Coffers to alliance members now.
1. 10-star Chips. You can now use Chip Promoter III to promote 9-star chips to 10-star chips.
2. Raised commander level cap to 80.
3. Hero Specialty (available to +8 Lv.350+ heroes).
• Add specified hero fragments to create tiles.
• Drag the tiles onto the board to form a specified pattern to activate the corresponding stats.
1. A prompt will now appear on the right side of your home screen when an ally initiates a rally.
2. The effect of Ironclaw's skill "Gore" is now undispellable.
3. Lowered the HQ level required to promote gear, chips, modules, and cubes to 8-star ones.
4. Optimized the interface of Rare Earth fields.
5. You can now convert excess Nanohexes into diamonds in your bag.
1. There is now a limit to the number of units you can station on your Wall.
1. Alliance Showdown now includes personal quests.
2. You can now schedule your next feast when the hosting feast function is on cooldown. Rewards are now granted based on attendances instead of the number of signed-in commanders.
3. Immigration rules optimized.
4. Watch Tower will no longer show details of rallying troops unless the troops depart.
1. Fixed numerous bugs.
1. New Nanoweapon: Remote Detonator (Agent X-exclusive).
2. New Event: Wasteland Conquest.
1). Wasteland Conquest consists of three stages: Born Leader War, Renowned Ruler War, and Iconic Champion War.
2). To occupy a building, commanders will have to initiate or join a rally. The commander with the longest occupation time will be named Born Leader/Renowned Ruler/Iconic Champion.
3) Born Leader/Renowned Ruler/Iconic Champion has the right to bestow specific titles, host feasts, and issue decrees.
3. New Tech: Scramble Tech. These tech stats unlock at Lv.31 HQ and are only effective when attacking buildings in Zenith War and Wasteland Conquest.
1. Improved the output of some Fields.
2. The Emergency mode in Arena is now only applicable to battle divisions that have been founded for at least 3 months.
1. Fixed numerous bugs.
1. New Tech: Formation (unlocks at Lv.28 HQ). Besides using the default Fighter Formation, you can also unlock Rider Formation and Shooter Formation by researching the corresponding tech.
2. Fox Stickers. Upon activation, you can use the stickers in chat or display them above your marching troops.
3. Emergency in Arena. Your heroes in Arena will be affected by an emergency now. For states that have been founded for a certain period of time, some heroes will be unavailable for use while some will be boosted in Hero Duel·Survival.
1. Atropos' skills will take effect even when she is not deployed.
2. The top 1,000 players in Hero Duel·Survival can participate in Hero Duel·Glory now and added the number of the participating battle divisions.
3. Fixed Scarlett's skill description.
4. Removed the leaderboard from Fox's Test and added progress rewards.
1. Skins for Marlowe and Ephraim. You can change their appearances now.
2. New feature: Alliance Skills. You can research alliance skills now on Alliance Tech page. Alliance skills can only be used by alliance leaders and certain officials.
1. Adjusted point requirements and rewards of some events.
1. 9-star Cubes
2. New Nanoweapon: Mutated Arm (Marlowe-exclusive)
3. New Cube Challenge and Nanoweapon Challenge levels
1. The basic time limit for each move during Puzzle Duel is 20 seconds now and the waiting time to move now varies according to the number of combos in the last move.
2. Upon using a new hero skin, the hero stats (e.g. ATK, DEF, HP) will be updated accordingly.
3. Raid/Defender ATK, DEF, and HP boosts are not showing separately in battlelog. Instead, they're now included in Troop ATK, Troop DEF, and Troop HP boosts.
1. New Avatar: Nova's attire.
2. New Nanoweapon: Recurve Bow (Nam Hayul exclusive).
3. Puzzle Duel now lasts for 3 days. The daily free attempts have been increased to 8 and the points required for Duel Legend have been lowered to 4,000
4. New hero skins for Fox and Eve.
1. Added 9-star Gear.
2. Added Battle Division chat channel (available to participants in Reservoir War, Nukaland, Wasteland War, and Valiant Conquest).
1. Optimized Levina's skin "Cowgirl".
2. Extended the duration of "Shield (System)" (activated during server maintenance) to 3 hrs.
1. Added 9-star chips.
1. Added skeletal animations for some heroes.
2. Nanoweapon Inheritance: You can transfer the star and enhance level of a weapon to another weapon (not enhanced or promoted) now.
3. Commanders who cleared Ruins Challenge/Ultimate Challenge can complete daily quests now.
4. After your Headquarters reaches Lv.30, 3-star chips can be automatically selected when enhancing chips.
1. Added Alliance Party.
- The event can be started by R4/R5 members once every Tuesday and Friday. Once started, the event lasts for 20 mins.
- Gifts will appear in the event scene periodically for commanders to collect. Each commander can pick up 15 times at most per party.
2. Added Lv.8 Cubes and Floor 121-141 Cube challenges.
3. Added Lv.41-Lv.43 Zombie Lairs.
1. Optimized the sorting of the Alliance War list. Full rallies are now placed at the end of the list.
2. Hero lineup is now recorded when challenging monsters in Pit.
1. New decoration: March Effect. Use to change the appearance of your marches on world map.
2. New decoration: Ambience. Use to change the appearance of your sanctuary on world map.
3. New Fox-exclusive nanoweapon: Inoculator.
1. New decoration: Nameplate. Use to change the visuals of your nameplates on world map.
1. Adjusted the interface of sanctuary appearance.
2. Optimized avatar frames. Frame stats are now stackable.
3. Adjusted the content of King's Sword Pack/Ruler's Hand Pack: Light of Fortune frame > Apex Hero frame.
1. Tutorial optimized
2. Game performance optimizations
A bunch of new content is coming!
Can you imagine cherry blossoms blooming in the post-apocalyptic world? Beautiful cherry blossoms, deadly zombie hordes, awesome rewards.... all in
Sakurafest. The brand-new Sakurafest event is about to start. Are you ready?
1. Added Nanoweapon (unlocks at Lv.20 Gear Factory).
2. Added Alliance Trial which involves match-3 battles. Lv.12+ HQ required to join the event.
3. Added Auction House (unlocks at Lv.20 HQ).
4. Added Nanoweapon Trial to Ruins Challenge. Added floor 121-140 to Ultimate Challenge.
1. When placing Alliance Forts and Towers, you can see the max area they will take up."
- bug fix, image saving setting wasn't kicking in properly
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Fixed game crashes