- fixed crashing error when using the share feature
- numerous bug updates
- under the hood improvements
- compatible with the latest versions of iOS
- final bug fixes for iOS 11
- compatibility with the iPhone 8/iPhone 8 plus and iPhone X
- version number added to the settings panel
- bug fixes
- Added video tutorial to settings panel
- Misc bug fixes to improve app experience and speed
**Required Update for All Users**
- faster page loading, faster server!
- moved all data feeds to a new server that can handle the amount of users Hurricane Tracker has. Please update asap to ensure you still will continue to get data. The old servers will only be maintained for a short period of time. You no longer need to delete/reinstall to move to the new server as we have requested in the past. Just simply upgrade to move your app to the newer, faster server
- if you fail to update, you may no longer receive current data or you may experience connection timeouts
Thanks everyone for your understanding as we worked out the server bugs/issues for this hurricane season.
**IMPORTANT: Please Delete/Reinstall the app using the same iTunes account you purchased the app with to change to our new data sever. You will not be recharged. Thanks!**
- Changed all data in the app over to a new server that can handle an unlimited amount of users at one time so no one gets the "503 Server Error" again
- Push Notifications Support: When there is a new storm, we'll send you a push. What if a storm is approaching land and it just strengthened to a category 3 or higher? We'll send you a push to keep you informed! No other Hurricane app alerts you as fast as Hurricane Tracker!
- Let us know in an iTunes review if you like having push for this app AND what kind of storm info you would like to have pushed to your device this season. Thanks!
- Major re-design
- Portrait & landscape modes
- Quick access scrolling icons
- Sea Surface temperatures
-Live, breaking alerts via Hurricane Tracker's twitter feed
The second in a string of a couple updates will include Push Notifications. We expect to have this feature rolled out to you within 30-60 days, well before the start of the 2011 Hurricane Season!
Please leave a review of the new update and let is us know if you like it! What else could we add to make it better for you. EZ Apps, Inc. listens to customer feedback - it's very important! :)
Most of all, we hope you find this update enjoyable!
* Many of you have asked for a major re-design, so here it is!
* VIDEO & AUDIO UPDATES ON THE LATEST STORM INFO!
* New tab separate Atlantic Ocean Data from Pacific Ocean Data
* Timely, Direct information from The National Hurricane Center
* iOS4 Compatible/Saved State
* Retina Display Is Supported
* Updated Complete UI which will provide user with a much more rich experience!
* Updated Satellite Quality
* Misc Bug Fixes
*******IF AFTER YOU UPDATE YOU STILL SEE THE "NEED TO UPDATE" SCREEN, JUST PRESS THE CURRENT STORMS BUTTON TO REFESH THE SCREEN"
- updated icon for the retina display
- quick audio updates
- iOS 4 Support For Saved State/Multitasking
- Icon Refresh
- app stability improvements
- changed name to "Hurricane Tracker"
- updated splash screen
- minor bug fixes to allow screens to load faster
- added an activity indicator