AjoMoney

64
ASO score
Text
64/100
Graphic
70/100
Reviews
55/100
Other
100/100
Additional Information
Rating:
4.27
Voted: 44
Website: -
Email: -
Privacy Policy: -
Categories: Shopping , Finance
Size: 98MB
App Age: 10 months 11 days
Release Date: Oct 09, 2021
Last Update: Aug 16, 2022
Version: 1.1.4
Version history
1.1.4
Aug 16, 2022
New updated version with few adjustments * Bug fixes.
1.1.3
Aug 11, 2022
New updated version with few adjustments * Bug fixes. * Merging of AjoPay and AjoWallet. * Home page analytics. * Few interface retouch.
Version history
1.1.4
Aug 16, 2022
New updated version with few adjustments * Bug fixes.
1.1.3
Aug 11, 2022
New updated version with few adjustments * Bug fixes. * Merging of AjoPay and AjoWallet. * Home page analytics. * Few interface retouch.
1.0.9
Mar 18, 2022
Do more with the new version of AjoMoney app: * Save money with people in a ROSCA circle (ajo/esusu/adashe). * Rotate savings and get access to early credit at no interest. * Save alone and get monthly reward on savings. * Buy now and pay later from your favourite local and international brands with zero hassles and no interest. * Receive money from any bank in Nigeria for free. * Send more to any bank in Nigeria for free. * Send money to another AjoMoney user for free. * Create a virtual dollar card.
1.0.8
Mar 15, 2022
Do more with the new version of AjoMoney app: * Save money with people in a ROSCA circle (ajo/esusu/adashe). * Rotate savings and get access to early credit at no interest. * Save alone and get monthly reward on savings. * Buy now and pay later from your favourite local and international brands with zero hassles and no interest. * Receive money from any bank in Nigeria for free. * Send more to any bank in Nigeria for free. * Send money to another AjoMoney user for free. * Create a virtual dollar card.
1.0.6
Dec 20, 2021
* Bug fixes * Upgraded user interface and experience
0
Oct 09, 2021
First release
1.0.3
Oct 09, 2021

All Rankings

All
New
Trending Up
Trending Down
All
Aug 12, 2022
Aug 19, 2022
Load more
New
Aug 12, 2022
Aug 19, 2022
Load more
Trending Up
Aug 12, 2022
Aug 19, 2022
Load more
Trending Down
Aug 12, 2022
Aug 19, 2022
Load more

Text ASO

Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Title (
Characters: 8 of 30
)
AjoMoney
Subtitle (
Characters: 0 of 30
)
Subtitle (
Characters: 29 of 30
)
Ajo/Esusu Savings & Pay Later
Subtitle (
Characters: 29 of 30
)
Ajo/Esusu Savings & Pay Later
Subtitle (
Characters: 29 of 30
)
Ajo/Esusu Savings & Pay Later
Subtitle (
Characters: 0 of 30
)
Subtitle (
Characters: 0 of 30
)
Subtitle (
Characters: 0 of 30
)
Subtitle (
Characters: 0 of 30
)
Subtitle (
Characters: 0 of 30
)
Subtitle (
Characters: 0 of 30
)
Subtitle (
Characters: 0 of 30
)
Subtitle (
Characters: 0 of 30
)
Subtitle (
Characters: 0 of 30
)
Subtitle (
Characters: 0 of 30
)
Subtitle (
Characters: 0 of 30
)
Subtitle (
Characters: 0 of 30
)
Subtitle (
Characters: 0 of 30
)
Subtitle (
Characters: 0 of 30
)
Subtitle (
Characters: 0 of 30
)
Subtitle (
Characters: 0 of 30
)
Subtitle (
Characters: 0 of 30
)
Subtitle (
Characters: 0 of 30
)
Subtitle (
Characters: 0 of 30
)
Subtitle (
Characters: 0 of 30
)
Subtitle (
Characters: 0 of 30
)
Subtitle (
Characters: 0 of 30
)
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more
Description (
Characters: 3967 of 4000
)
AjoMoney is a digital cooperative platform for consumers and cooperative societies. On AjoMoney, you can create or join a rotating group savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), setup a personal savings plan, gain access to credit as a member of a rotating savings group (ajo/esusu/adashe), buy now pay later (local and international brands), and bill payment (airtime, data, electricity, cable tv, internet services, examinations, and renewable energy). AjoMoney wants you to become financially free by making it possible for you to save your money in a ROSCA group and access interest-free credit. Why you need AjoMoney? Save money With AjoMoney app, you can save with your friends in a rotating group. The collection of the lump sum is rotated among members based on a picked number. You can also create a saving plan and save alone, watch your savings grow every month. There are three ways that you can save your money on AjoMoney app at the moment: * Create a rotating savings group and invite the people that you know and trust to save with you. Friends, family and co-workers can help one another to build wealth by saving money together in this group. The lump collection is rotated among members as scheduled. * Save in a publicly listed savings group. If you are interested in saving your money in an ajo/esusu/adashe group and do not know how to manage one yourself or not willing to invite friends to save with you. With AjoMoney organised and screen membership group, you can friend a group that suites you and save with the members, AjoMoney ensures the group stay credible and you get to save and access your collection with zero hassles. * Kolo or personal savings is when you should to create a Kolo or piggybank on AjoMoney app to save alone and decide when you want to collect your savings (Minimum of three (3) months required). Access credit While AjoMoney does not offer instant loans, we offer credit to our users after fulfilling some savings or contributions commitment. There are two ways you can access credit on AjoMoney: * Ajo/Esusu/Adashe early collection: Getting the early contribution in a rotating savings group makes it possible for you to access credit at zero-interest. * Buy Now Pay Later: When you shop from our partners and listed merchants, you can make purchases local and international purchase online. You will be required to pay 40% instantly and repay the remaining 60% in 20% instalment every two (2) weeks for the next six (6) weeks at zero-interest. Here is an example; If you are ordering a package of ₦50,000 from one of the listed stores on AjoMoney, you will be required to deposit ₦20,000 and place your order, then pay back ₦10,000 every 2 weeks for 6 weeks (Penalty fee attached payments made after deadlines). Do more with AjoMoney app To increase your credibility on AjoMoney, you can perform some amazing financial transactions on the app: * Send and receive money for free from any bank account in Nigeria. * Send and receive money to and from another AjoMoney user through your AjoPay wallet. * Buy airtime and data bundle. Get a 1% discount for buying your airtime and data on AjoMoney. An example is: If you buy N5000 airtime, we will charge you N4950 only. The same applies to any other amount. * Pay for your utility bills i.e electricity, cable tv, internet, renewable, sport. betting, insurance and examination. * Virtual dollar card. Make International payment and subscriptions with zero hassles using your AjoMoney virtual USD card. Save money and do important things early, money shouldn’t delay you. AjoMoney makes it possible for you to gain access to the money you can afford in the future without the need to wait for the future or get trapped in a high-interest loan, especially with our amazing buy now or shop now pay later offer (BNPL). We are in this together, should you have any issues, kindly send an email to hello@ajo.money, our support team is always ready to help ASAP.
Read more

Compare with Category Top Apps

Metrics
Current App
Category Top Average
Difference
Metrics
Current App
Category Top Average
Difference
Title
Current App: 8
Category Top Average: 28
-20
Description
Current App: 3 967
Category Top Average: 1 849
+2 118
Short description
Current App: 29
Category Top Average: 26
+3
Localization
Current App: 26
Category Top Average: 0
+26

Visual ASO

Screenshots

Compare with Category Top Apps

Metrics
Current App
Category Top Average
Difference
Metrics
Current App
Category Top Average
Difference
Screenshots
Current App: 4
Category Top Average: 6
-2
Videos
Current App: no video
Category Top Average: 0% has videos
-

Rating & Reviews

Reviews Overview
🧐 Coming Soon…
Rating
4.3
44 voters

Reviews

Compare with Category Top Apps

Metrics
Current App
Category Top Average
Difference
Metrics
Current App
Category Top Average
Difference
Rating
Current App: 4.00
Category Top Average: 4.00
0.00
Voted
Current App: 44
Category Top Average: 0
+44

Compare with Category Top Apps

Metrics
Current App
Category Top Average
Difference
Metrics
Current App
Category Top Average
Difference
Size (MB)
Current App: 98MB
Category Top Average: 74MB
+23MB
Update frequency (d)
Current App: 51
Category Top Average: 117
-66

Availability in countries

How to download AjoMoney for iOS?

This app is available for iOS, so you can log into your App Store, find it and start downloading.

Easy way to install AjoMoney on smartphone from Asolytics. Just click on ”Get the app” button.

AjoMoney statistics

AjoMoney rating on App Store is 4.27. According to AjoMoney reviews app has 44 votes. On Asolytics you can read reviews of users and sort on:

  • negative
  • positive
  • negative without answers

Latest update was on Aug 16, 2022.

Who created AjoMoney?

The developer name is AjoPay Financial Technology Limited. Age of application is 10 months 11 days.

Check all data and compare with others by Asolytics.